CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

5-whatever i want

oh no. i dont know what to write about.

i love jimmy fallon. he still reminds me of nick sometimes

go to
http://formspring.me/qwertney
ask me aaaaannnnyyy question at all. you can ask annonymously if you like.

my toes are cold

at night im always freeeeeezing. i go to bed with like 5 blankets. then i wake up in the morning sweating like crazy. cuz the heater turns on at like 6. so at night i have 5 huge blankets on me and im still cold, in themorning i have none on me, and im still sweating. sometimes i have to open the window. i cant beleive i just wrote that much about this
im hungry

someone ate my soup, i cant find it.

i think i popped a blood capilary? i dove to do a pancake playing vball. joe jumped back and stomped/landed on my food. it kind of looks cool. i also have weird red lines. they are fading, but when it first happened it looked like they were bleeding.

im kind of excited for my volleyball theory class

i hope i can get into some better classes.

my shins hurt, i havent had shin splints this bad in a while

im starting to get a little nervous for school

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You will do great it school! Have fun, it is what you make it.

My Blog List