CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

engaged (as if you didn't already know)




remember this?? i am still determined to finish it! although 30 days is turning into 130. i am on 'day' 18 soi i get to write about whatever i want. sometimes i dont blog for so long because there is something important i need to write about, and i feel like i cant write anything else until i do that, but i just dont have time.

im at byu-idaho right now (with less than two weeks left in the term). i went home to visit for memorial day weekend. tyler purposed at alki beach with a gorgous diamond. (seriously, beautiful) i actually felt the ring box in his coat pocket before he asked me. it was funny.

we do not have a date yet. every day that goes by i get more and more excited though!

3 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

haha I am totally the same way with blogging! I get so behind because there is something specific I want to blog about and I don't want to blog about anything else until I blog about it first.


Your diamond is really gorgeous! And I am so excited for you toooooo! =] xoxo

Unknown said...

can we see pictures of this gorgeous diamond?! I'm dying to see it!
and congrats love, seriously so exciting!

Zack said...

Yay!!!! I saw the news on facebook already but I wanted to tell you congrats! Being married is the best! You should post some pics of the bling.

My Blog List