CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2007

i'm pretty sure no one even reads my blog. but i dont even care. i'll just pretend everyone i know reads it.

i forgot to mention that i have a snowboard now =) angie gave me hers. its kind of old, and she said its not the best..... and the boots might be too big. haha. but i dont care. I HAVE A SNOWBOARD. i havent tried on the boots yet, i dunno where my dad put it. and by the time the season comes, i'll actually have money to go too! i just need someone to go with. someone at the same skill level as me.


i keep wanting to pack for the reunion. im excited. and im excited to see chris. he's been in japan and australian for the past month filling in for another band.

i cant wait to get a job and have money. i babysat for konrad yesterday for an hour and a half. i was kind of excited to get 9 dollars. and he said i get extra time on the jetskis at the reunion. so HA. take that

No comments:

My Blog List