CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

haaaaair

i have just decided to NOT cut my hair. i really need a hair cut cuz mine is ugly. but im just gonna live with it untill it gets long again. (NOT as long as it was before i donated it, no waaaay) when i look at pictures, i like my hair better longer. so... i have made a decision. even thought in a couple months i'll probably go get it cut with out thinking.... NO. i'm also trying to decide if i should dye it again. last time i dyed it was going to be my ONE time, ya know? but... it ended up being the exact same color. so i kind of think i wanna dye it again. so people can actually notice... lol

3 comments:

Dara McFarlane said...

ooo! color it! color it!!!

qwertney said...

maybe you can help me do it... when i do

Stephanie said...

I hate growing out hair, I always cut it once I get sick of it before it actually gets long.

My Blog List