CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

honesty

today one of my friends told me something that i did not want to hear. but he was just being honest with me because he cares. at first i was in shock but after talking to him for a little bit, i was finally able to step outside of myself and see things from a different view than i usually do. i am soooo glad he was such a good friend to be so honest with me. i wish i could be like that. there have been times when i've wanted to tell a friend something, but i didnt want to hurt their feelings or make them mad, so i just kept it to myself. i think that real friends should be able to be completely honest with each other and not have to worry about this. of course, i'm not saying you should just blurt out "wow, that skirt is horrible!! you have such ugly knees!!" but you know what i mean right??

sooo i'm going to try and remember this and do the same thing for my friends in the future.

No comments:

My Blog List