CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

aneeeeemia aneeeemia (instead of boheeeemia)

dr. pepper told me today that i am anemic.





true story.


maybe that's why i get dizzy so much. jeeze.

symptoms:
fatigue[check]
Weakness [check]
Pale skin [check...haha... i think thats natural though]
A fast or irregular heartbeat [check]
Shortness of breath [check/asthma?]
Chest pain (one symptom i dont have)
Dizziness [check]
Cognitive problems [check]
Numbness or coldness in your extremities [check]
Headache [checkcheckcheck]


omg as i look at some of these its like a light going off.. like... NO WONDER!!! ya know? but she said not to worry about it cuz its not very bad.... i dunno. maybe i'll just tell me mom that she told me to eat more red meat. I NEED STEAKE AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK!

4 comments:

Dara McFarlane said...

I HAVE ANEMIA TOO!!
i just take iron pills.
and when i dont, i get really really sleepy.

Angie said...

What's "STEAKE"? J/K. I was anemic after I had Hayden and also while I was pregnant with Torrin. I had to take iron supplements. But my anemia wasn't "that bad" either.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Ummm. Hi. Can you please blog about something? I'm bored.

My Blog List