CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

my first paycheck

when i get my first paycheck i am going to buy the following things:

1. CAR INSURANCE
2. bare minerals
3. TWLOHA shirt { www.twloha.com }
4. bachelorette present for jackie (/birthday present)... shes only been married for like 4 months now....
5. new jeans
6. red melee shirt
7. send packages to my elders (or just 2 of them)
8. a season of buffy, 2nd maybe
9. clothes. i just need more clothes
10. oh yeah i guess i should pay people back... mom, dad, & darci. this needs to be at the top of my list. after car insurance.
11. some more presents for people. oh gosh. i just want money. i miss it





ok YES, i realize that my paycheck will not go this far... it probably will barely cover the 1st two. i'm just looking forward to having money again. i know i wont actually start saving untill i get a little spending out of my system



i applied at another kindercare this week. one closer to my house. i think i'm going to get the job, but i dont want to get my hopes up because i've done that like 3 times already and something fell threw. i really wanted a higher paying job this time, but going in there i missed it. i miss the kids.

i start my new calling as sunbeams teacher tomorrow (i was in nursery for a year and a half) i'm excited!! and very nervous about how the kids will act. we have a few that i think it will be hard for. good thing i have another teacher with me. she seems really good.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You can buy me a present if you want...

My Blog List