CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

home sick

i havent even been working for 2 weeks and i already took my first sick day. dang sucky immune system + working with kids.


my job is getting better. my first few days were sooo hard, and there are still times when it is very very very hard. but it pretty much gets better every day. i still dont know what classroom (age) i'm gonna work with. they tell me every day "you did really good in the school-age room today!" "you worked really well in room B today" "actually... you work well in every room... can you make copies of yourself?" so really, it's my decision what room i want to work in, but i can't decide! i change my mind like every day, or twice a day. at this moment... i'm thinking i like room B (3 yrd olds) but only if i get a good lead teacher to work with.... i'd love to work with toiya... that class is horrible right now. it needs ALOT of work.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad your job is getting better. You are great with kids. Just keep working hard so you will have your choice of rooms when things open up. I love you.

Angie said...

Sorry you've been sick. We're sick around here too (Hayden & I, and I think Torrin's getting it too). :( I'm sure you do a great job with those kids. No wonder they want to clone you.

My Blog List