CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

buffy



i am the proud new owner of a hamster :) my friends hamster had babies, and grandbabies, so i took one of the grandbabies. i actually took two but it was a girl and boy (named them buffy and angel) so my mom ... encouraged... me to give angel back. i think buffy is lonely and mad at me :( i hardly hold her cuz she is too quick. cinder, my cat, just sits and stares at the cage. she cant see it but she knows something is in there. i'm hoping she doesnt get brave and jump up on my dresser. she wont be able to hurt buffy but it'll sure scare her. i want her poor heart to be ok. lol. this picture makes her look bigger than she is. i cropped it so you didnt have to look at her poo. haha.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute little Buffy.

They are sneaky little things, don't let her escape. Don't forget to clean the cage too.

My Blog List