CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

random -s

-i need to go to rexburg. i think i'll start packing tonight, even tho i dont have my tickets yet. the only reason i cant buy them yet, is cuz LINDSI wont call me back
-i'm onto the 2nd season of one tree hill. the dare night one- loved that episode!
-i would be writing about my new hamster that i'll be getting soon, but i dont want to jynx it
-i got jaynee's wedding announcement today. they are cute. i wanna go to her wedding/reception/luncheon but its in san diego...
-i bought EVERYTHING you need to own a hamster, and more. then the next day at church this girl offered me all the same stuff cuz her hamster died.... i'm going to take it any way cuz her cage is bigger, and you can always use more food/bedding/ etc..... i mean, IF i end up getting that hamster (dang it scott...)
-my eyeballs hurt. i really should stop wearing my contacts to bed
-i need to make an appt with my eye doctor so i can get new glasses and more contacts
-why is my dad watching star trek. i hate star trek.
-i learned today that chris farley wass supposed to be the voice of shrek. i miss him. not shrek... but chris farley

No comments:

My Blog List