CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

i lied

i lied about my age so i could vote for the teen choice awards. haha.




in my last blog i forgot to write about my MOST common, MOST annoying dream. in the morning my alarm will go off, so i will be half awake (actually, like... 2/10 awake) and i know i should be getting up and getting ready. so i dream that i'm getting ready. and so i think i'm ready to go! but then eventually i realize that i'm STILL in bed and NOT ready for school. and then i have to wake up and get ready in 5 minutes. one time in highschool i dreamed that i got ready early enough to get back in bed for a little bit before i left for school........ then my mom woke me up at like 10 or 11 30 asking me why i wasnt at school! i was still in my pajamas and had never actually moved from my bed. oooooops

No comments:

My Blog List