CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

breaking dawn

i am by NO MEANS obsessed with the twilight series... i read the first book.... it was ok.... and that was that.

but my friend was reading breaking dawn before class today so i took it and read the last few pages. haha. it was surpising made me gasp out loud. haha. and it actually made me want to read the other books (kind of)




i did the same thing with harry potter. i havent read any of the books, but i've read the very end of the last book.... but that didnt make me want to read it

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You should read them, like your sisters.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

Yes you should...and then we can talk allll day long about them and go see the movie together! =)

My Blog List