CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

4 showers in 1 day

well.. 1 bridal shower, 1 baby shower, and 2 get-clean showers. it's hot! i think i heard it was 96. i live in seattle. it's not supposed to be 96. i cant wait for that rain to come on monday.


school - OVER. at least till sept 22. my biology grade was supposed to be posted today but my teachers website isn't working. that doesnt make me happy.


i have a birthday interview with my bishop/dad tomorrow. interesting. oh... by the way, if you didnt hear, my dad is now the bishop of singles ward. which i just moved into a few months ago. lol. i'm actually kind of excited about it. (weird i know)


i miss my sunbeams and nursery kids.


it's hot

2 comments:

kendall said...

It was SO HOT here yesterday. It was 105 degrees. I only wish I had taken as many showers as you!

Angie said...

You're going to have to explain to me what a "get-clean" shower is.

My Blog List