CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

dear diary, today i saw a boooooy

i have been feeling the need to write a blog about something other than work and gross health issues..... but what???

my poor hamster died on sunday. she had a disease that they call "wet tail" i would love to tell you why they call it that, but i decided this blog would NOT be about gross health issues. (look it up tho) she was sick and dying all weekend. it was soooo sad. her case was "severe" too. oh it makes me so sad to think about. but we had a little funeral (ok well... we burried her) over by were we burried my last cat. poor buffy.
R.I.P. Buffy Williams-Nuebert
5/08 - 1/09


i hope scott doesnt mind me throwing his last name on there. haha



next subject:
uuuuummm..... uuuhhh.... let me think of one first...... i'm goign to another hockey game tomorrow! woohoo. vs portland. it should be a good game. even tho we'll probably lose. im also FINALLY getting my hair cut (styled) i cant remember if i already wrote that i cute off a foot a couple weeks ago. i've been wearing it up since then cuz my mom just chopped my pony tail off.



ps- who can name the song that my title came from? or... who sang it?

2 comments:

kendall said...

BRITNEY SPEARS!!! HOLY CRAP. I honestly sing that line all the time, and no one has any idea what i'm talking about. Hahahaha. We deserve to be cousins.

Stephanie said...

Poor Buffy.

I didn't know you chopped your hair, I never know anything. You need to post a picture so I can see.

My Blog List