CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

happy birthday to darci

evan comes home in a week and a half

im SO excited to see no doubt and paramore

my cookies never turn out right any more

my classes are killin me this quarter

kendall's and kyle's (kendall's reception, and kyle's reception, not kyle+kendall's) washington receptions are one the same night. but im going to kyle's utah reception, and hopefully kendall's oregon reception... so we'll see what happens i guess.

im kind of getting stressed about what i'm gonna do when i'm in utah. where am i gonna stay? it's gonna be hard to get around. i want to be able to be at all kyle's wedding events and see kelci and jenson and my nephews. but i won't have a car and no one really lives close the the temple or brittany (kyles fiance's) house. and i dont want to make people drive me around the whole weekend. i'm starting to get worried.

why is it soooooo hoooooot. i hate not having air conditioning at work. my classroom is the hottest one too.

evan comes home in a week and a half

1 comment:

kendall said...

I live in Provo if you need to stay here!! And I have an extra bed.

My Blog List