CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

it's been a year

well, its been about a year since i tried the guitar. it seems about every year i get excited and try to learn. then i get frustrated because my fingers wont reach and i give up. it really is frustrating. how much are those kids guitars at walmart?? i bet my hands would fit around that.

but i actually can recognize part of a song for the first time in my life. (a very short, easy, part, but im still excited!!) maybe this will motivate me a little more to keep at it.

2 comments:

Darci Kim said...

Learning the Guitar is harder than people think. I have mom's old wide neck guitar & I can't do many chords because my fingers won't stretch that far; so some songs will just never happen for me... just keep pluggin along sista-friend!

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

you can do it =)

My Blog List