CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

it's blizzarding

we've had snow for the past week. LOVE IT. my work has been closing early, and there have been alot less kids. thursday i had 7 kids (that was 3 classes combined) for like an hour, then only 3 kids the rest of the day. AND my boss gave me 2 free hours of pay just for coming in (i was one of 5 teachers to come in, my boss was not one of those 5) friday we closed our center, which is never supposed to happen unless the power goes out. (again, love my management) my favorite favorite thing about the snow is just how pretty it is!!! most of my friends have been complaining about being "snowed in" this week but today was really the only day i didnt leave the house. its very intense out there now! and i was supposed to go to kyles, who just got back in town :( he said he might come over tonight when his momma gets home with the jeep, but i kinda doubt thats gonna happen. AND i was kind of exctied for church tomorrow too but i dont see that happening either. but i still love the snow.

No comments:

My Blog List