CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

todds

oooh i love my kids at work. i have a burn on my wrist/arm from the oven. it hurts. whenever i get an 'owie' my kids feel like they need to poke it. they dont seem to understand that it HURTS when they poke and TOUCH MY OWIE. but then they will kiss it better when i say ow. and i laugh. they are cute. we have a new boy that is allergic to wheat, dairy, and soy. yikes! that is EVERYTHING! i reeeeeeally hope none of my children have allergies like that

4 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

kids are so cute haha I'm so happy you like your job!

Stephanie said...

That is cute. I love little kid stories like that.

Angie said...

I have the same burn on my arm. Did Hayden tell you his joke?

Darci Kim said...

I TOTALLY would have poked your owie too... oh wait... I DID! tee hee.

My Blog List