CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

oooooh adi

i had cosmetic surgery today. for free! at work! by a one year old! she just ripped that mole right off....






i picked her up and kind of held her above my head. she put her feet above my chest/below my neck and riiip. there goes my mole! moles bleed a lot when they come off. i had to go get another teacher to come in for a minute.

and thanks darci for helping me with my bandage change at volleyball. haha.


i hated that mole, i hope it doesnt come back.


i hate the word mole.

2 comments:

kendall said...

I can't stop laughing! This is definitely the funniest thing I've read all week.

Angie said...

Oh my goodness! Weren't we just talking about that the other day? Or maybe I was talking to Darci about moles. I've heard they bleed a lot. I want to get the one on my neck removed one of these days. Did it hurt? Ouch!

My Blog List